Whether you need to touch-up 1 inch or 20 feet, the dye-based Pro-Mark II marker does it the first time and every time. Pro-Mark™ Marker colours have excellent resistance to fading, colour shift from topcoats, and will not bleed. The nib offers superior flow along with the durability needed to do all normal repair work. The nib remains usable for the life of the marker. Pro-Mark™ Markers have good adhesion and mark equally well with the edge, the bottom or the tip.
- To recolour small areas of damage to timber
- Fast and easy to use.
- Excellent flow. Will not skip even when used on porous materials.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces and resistance to polishes.
- Uniform colour strength.5. Bleed resistant.
- Nib remains usable for the life of the marker for normal applications.
- Can be used at any angle, including upside down.
- Highest rated light-fast dyes for complete clarity and colour retention.
- Transparent colour allows the characteristics of the wood to show through.
- M267-1516B Pine
- M267-0484B Brown Paprika
- M267-0408B Cherry
- M267-0388B Cherry/Fruitwood
- M267-0385B Deep Cordovan
- M267-0364B Heartwood Walnut
- M267-0363B Dark Red Walnut
- M267-0249B Perfect Brown
- M267-0246B Red Brown Mahogany
- M267-0207B Medium Walnut/Brown Pecan
- M267-0063B Honey Maple
- M267-0418B Mocha Brown
- M267-0474B Warm Oak