Mohawk’s Ultra™ Mark Markers contain light-fast pigments which seal, stain and finish in one easy operation. They are compatible with all types of finishes, making them ideal for edge and scratch re-colouring. For further protection, markers may be finished with Tone Finish® Clears, or other topcoats, including lacquers, acrylics, varnishes and urethanes.
- To recolour small areas of damage to timber
- Fast and easy to use.
- Valve type tip provides fluid control.
- High opacity
- Excellent light fastness (contains UV inhibitors).
- Even when the cap is left off, the tip can be re-primed, so you can use all the liquid inside the marker.
- Replaceable nibs available in four different styles.
- Compatible with all types of finishes.
- Seal, stain and finish in one application.
- M280-1522B Statesman Oak #2
- M280-0415B Light Golden Oak
- M280-0408B Cherry BG
- M280-0227B Dark Red Mahogany #2
- M280-0221B Honey/Caramel
- M280-0218B Light Red Mahogany
- M280-0209B Extra Dark Walnut #2
- M280-0202B White
- M280-0143B Raw Umber
- M280-0236B Brown Maple