Quality furniture deserves quality care, that’s what Multimaster provides. As a retailer, we offer your customers access to some of the most respected brands in furniture care. And, because we know that, even with the best care, accidents still happen, we also offer your customers a range of furniture care warranties to protect against accidental stains and damage. All backed up with the level of customer support, for both you and your customers, that only a company with years of experience in the furniture care industry can provide.
What Warranties are Availalbe?
Multimaster offers a range ofoptions that provide your customer's with protection against accidental damage for their newly purchased furniture, rugs and mattresse:
Benefits of a Partnership with Multimaster
- We are devoted to creating efficient and innovative solutions to meet your claim management needs.
- We have over a decade's experience servicing warranties in Australia and New Zealand.
- Multimaster has an extensive technician network, with relationships with over 300 technicians across Australia and New Zealand.
- Our partnership with the Multimaster-Uniters group gives us access to the expertise of some of the biggest warranty and claim management service providers in Europe and the USA.
- Our partnership with Uniters and Mohawk Finishing Products gives us access not only to some of the best furniture repair products available, but also to some of the world’s most experienced experts in furniture repair.
- Experienced, trained, dedicated and friendly customer service and call centre staff.
Benefits of the Brains Claim Management System
- The user friendly Brains claim management interface – accessible through a normal web browser.
- Extensive automation in the claim process with strong claim and policy management, facilitates proven improvements in efficiency and reductions in processing time and cost.
- Customisable for different customers.
- Continuously updated with latest technologies.
- Built with ultimate security in mind.
Internal and external transparency.
- Open architecture allows integration with other software.
- Comprehensive data search and export capabilities.
How does Multimaster Guarantee Quality Service?
- We are aware that each time a technician enters a customer’s house they are representing not only Multimaster, but also our clients. With this in mind we have established a vetting process to ensure that the conduct, attire and professionalism of any technician representing Multimaster reflects not only our high standards, but also those of our clients. In light of this, all new technicians are required to sign a commitment to superior conduct.
- The Brains system allows for detailed real time monitoring of each technician’s performance. Through the system we are able to keep track of vital information, such as: response time, customer satisfaction and quality of workmanship.
- We provide technicians with comprehensive information and assistance. We also provide both in-house and onsite training in the use of Multimaster leather and timber cleaning and repair products. We also provide extensive product information and repair tutorials both via our website and through written material.
Contact us to find out more.